Skip to content
3) BULK FERMENT
- Scrape into a lightly oiled bowl and let sit to bulk ferment, loosely covered, in an average-temperature room.
- If using yogurt and yeast combination, let sit for one hour.
- If using sourdough starter, let sit for two hours.
- Stretch each side of the dough up and fold over the rest of the dough in turn. Let sit for another hour.
- You’ll know the dough is ready when it’s got air bubbles. It should have at least doubled in size, and should feel airy and pillowy.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.